Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, February 7, 2022

Checking In

Hi, effurryone!!

February is heart month and next Monday, on that exact day, we send valentines to people. They're cards with hearts all over them and all kinds of mushy stuff inside.

Not me. I already gave out catnip roses and they're the gifts that keep on giving. It was a few posts back, but they're still lying around and enjoyed by Penny and Bridget.


Which, in catspeak, means tear the heck out of it.

Hey, I just go with the flow. 


Nothing else going on except too much snow, ice and cold. Spring better not forget about us!

Over and out!

 

12 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Roger. Katie Isabella out. See ya on the flip side.

pilch92 said...

That was sweet of you to give catnip roses.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I remember the catnip roses. You did your part Tom.

Eastside Cats said...

Spring cannot arrive too soon, Tom!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood.....we iz crackin UP ...that roze HAZ ta taste good... hay....☺☺

bye de way... ewe iz rockin that tie :) ♥♥

Catscue said...

You were The Dude last year with the catnip roses, how do you top that one this year Tom?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a romantic, Tom!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

We agree...this winter is too cold and snowy!

Brian's Home Blog said...

We're ready for blooming season too!

The Island Cats said...

I wish it was spring too! ~Ernie

Furries said...

It's good to hear that the ladies are still enjoying their roses.

meowmeowmans said...

Those roses sounded like they were much appreciated by the ladycats, Tom! And we're definitely wishing for spring, too.