Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day!

Greetings!

It was so funny to catch Bridget and me snuggled up in a cat bed. We've never managed such a thing before, but the housekeeper caught it and I thought I'd share on this day of hearts:


I know...such adorableness! It looks as if I was in the bed first and then she tried to fit herself in. Of course, we all know that if she had been in the bed first, it would have been World War III!! HaHa!!

I like Valentine's Day. It's very heart-warming, get it? Especially when you have a heart-to-heart with someone and your heart's in the right place.

Enjoy this special day in February that makes us smile!




 

11 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Aww, you two!
Hugs and purrs to you all.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Happy Valentines DAY! It is good when you have someone to love. 💓

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a sweet photo of you both sharing the bed! Happy Valentine Day!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happee heartz day oh lovez two ewe all; heerz two RED snapper at dinner time ! ☺☺♥♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's some very sweet snuggling you two! Happy Valentine's Day from all of us!

The Island Cats said...

You two are so cute! Happy Valentine’s Day!

pilch92 said...

Very sweet. Happy Valentine's Day!

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, that is so sweet! We hope you had a most wonderful Valentine's Day. XO

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day! You two look very snuggly!

Furries said...

I hope to catch some of my kitties snuggled together.... someday.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That's SO sweet! Hope you all had a purrfect Valentine's Day!