Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Friday, September 9, 2011

What's This?

Somebody said we have too many cats on the internet. What, one cat per thousand humans? Anyway, being the nice guy that I am, I'll see what I can do. (hehehe)

To start with, we'll have to wake these up and tell them to move along..



Absolutely no more of these..




Ignore this one..


Even remove parts of cats..




(Did I put enough cats on to celebrate "Mo' Cats Day, everybody?) Yes! ::paw high five::

And, since we're having more cats, why not a few more of these?



Where's my hot sauce?

--Tom

25 comments:

Mariodacat said...

he he - you are so funny pal. I like to know who said there are too many cats on the internet. Maybe it was a dog! ha ha

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Probably, haha!

Unknown said...

Too many cats on the internet? What? You make a splendid point, Father Tom, and I hope whoever suggested there were too many cats on the internet are feeling very foolish right now.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

The mouse made us MOL. Loved all the pictures, going to find some hot sauce now.

Random Felines said...

Never too many.... :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

We bet that mousie would be good with some hot sauce. Happy Mo Cats Day.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

parts of cats.. lol.

happy mo cats day!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Mo Cats Day to you too!!!

Cathy Keisha said...

Announcement! Cats have now taken over social networks also. We OWN Twitter and even Facebook.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Happy Mo Cats Day! xx

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Excellent post, Tom! Especially the last photo! (I prefer creamy Alfredo sauce myself.)

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Tom, you made us laff! Where's your hot sauce indeed! MOL.

xxxooo

Oskar said...

Happy Mo Cats day!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

meowmeowmans said...

MOL. Tom, you are one funny dude!

Happy Mo Cats Day to you and Julie! :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

There will never be too many of us kittehz! U like mousie wif hot sauce? MOL!

Anonymous said...

Dear Tom,
Cats Rule! If cats was in charge the world would be a better place and me, me prefers my mousies with - cheese!
Kisses
Nellie

Kwee Cats said...

::Paw High Five:: to you Tom! You did a pawsome job with your post. And... We got the hot sauce right here.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Love your post!! ::paw high five:: to you too!
Hehehehe, that mousie looks delish - sauce coming up......

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

We may have one Mo cat #6.

Fluffy and Heather said...

Hehe, your sense of sarcasm has us giggling every time, Tom! Do you have a mouse to share? ;)

Marg said...

Great job Tom. You got MO cats on the internets and even a mouse to go with them. We will pass over the hot sauce to ya. Hope you have a fantastic week end.

Gattina said...

Too many cats on internet ?? I am sure the humans are only jalous !

Tamago said...

LOL! Did you find your hot sauce and got the mousie on your dinner table? I love all the kitty photos :-) Have a happy weekend!!

Oui Oui said...

We have lots of hot sauce here cause the mom loves it, so we can share with you! We never thought about using it on mousies. Thanks for the great idea! Thanks for visitng too!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Ah, very original post. There can never be too many cats on the internet.