Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, May 2, 2022

Sunbathing or Bathed by Sun and Bridget

Hi, furriends!

Once again the housekeeper catches us. This time in a rare bathing experience for me while lying in the sun! I squiggle just looking back on this.


I have yet to return the favor, but Bridget doesn't mind. She's all about making me happy. That is, until I tick her off, hahaha!!

If the above photo only whets your appetite for more, here's more...!!!!!



I know...can you stand it??

Hey...Bridge...don't forget inside the ears!!


13 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Yep, adorableness times two, Tom!
Are you sure Bridget didn't throw in a bitey or two?

The Florida Furkids said...

Very sweet!!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

OMC cuteness overload!!!

Katie Isabella said...

OH you two just make me so glad! I wsh you could see me smiling!

Gidget Blue Sky said...

sooo cute!!!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Very sweet photos and you are lucky for all the attention, so behave yourself!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz....sun bathin ore bathin in de sun ore de sun bathin ewe both.. theez fotoz bee price lezz ♥♥♥☺☺☺

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Bridget is very good to you, Tom.

pilch92 said...

You two are such cuties. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's adorable you two!

Lone Star Cats said...

Awww, so cute.

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, you're right! You two are so cute!

Katie Isabella said...

I would love to have another kitty to see Katie company and see them like this at your home. Right now she is intensely jealous of sharing me except with family of the 2 legged variety.