Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, June 8, 2020

Who Taught Her How to Drive?

Hi, friends!

Honestly, I live day to day, just a fur's-breadth away from disaster!!

The housekeeper simply cannot drive. If it were not for me, she'd be in the living room with cats and house in a pile of rubble and we would be homeless.

As long as I put my paw up to stop her, we're fine, but what if I'm not at my post? What if I'm otherwise engaged, snoozing, or indisposed in my cat box?



Anyway, keep us in mind when your praying to the saint of lost causes.

Thanks bunches!

TOM


11 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Eeks!
Guess you'd better hold the housekeeper in place by sitting on her, Tom!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oooo nose .... We send in ur gent purrayerz !! *mom Laffin* 🐱 x4 *Giffin stinker*

The Florida Furkids said...

YIKES!

The Florida Furkids

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....thiz foto iz two funnee....grate cap sure bye mom !!! :) ☺☺♥♥

{ thanx full lee ya stopped her bee for her hit de houz

........ rite !!! ☺☺☺☺☺

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Thank goodness you were able to pu your paw up and stop her in time!

Furries said...

Hopefully Saint Thaddeus is listening. But keep up the good work at directing traffic!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Maybe you could hide her keys somewhere!

The Island Cats said...

Thank cod you were there, Tom!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Tom we agree that you keep the house safe from all sorts of pawsible trouble

meowmeowmans said...

Good thing she saw you signaling for her to stop in the name of the paw, Tom!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Oh my, she can't be that bad?!?!?! MOL