Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, June 15, 2020

The Perch Pest

Hi, efurrybody!

Monday's come around again and the start of a new week.

The housekeeper turned into a pest over the weekend, though. Bridget was on her perch and our dear slave and minion just couldn't leave her alone.


Bridget's a pretty good sport. She goes along. I would have just given our pet perp a piece of my mind!

Enjoy your week, my friends. Always try to find a sunny spot. If you can't, keep a spare one in your heart.

Lovesies,
Tom




12 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Tom...our peeps are incorrigible with other kittens! We just have to live with it.

The Island Cats said...

Humans can be so annoying sometimes!

Eastside Cats said...

Oh, Tom! Humans are suckers for cuteness...they just cannot resist!

Catscue Catmom said...

I couldn't leave that sweet Bridget alone either, what a cutie! I love your advice wise Tom, keep a spare one in your heart - wonderful.

Furries said...

Bridget doesn't appear to be too bothered by the housekeeper. Hope you have a great week.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars bridget I daresay your mom needs a talking to not that she will listen but ask her how she would feel if she was on the cat perch and you and tom started bothering her and I can bet you she would be a not so happy camper either; indeed ~~~~~~~~~~~ hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I am sure you would make your opinion known clearly Tom! 🐱🐱🐱

Brian's Home Blog said...

Bridget looks pretty okay with the attention!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Bridget looks like she is ready to play with that intruding finger!

Cathy Keisha said...

Bridget seems to be taking notes for future revenge. Maybe a 3 a.md. boink on the head for the housekeeper.

meowmeowmans said...

We don't know, Tom. Bridgie looks like she kind of likes the attention from the housekeeper! MOL

Brian's Home Blog said...

Thank you for your kind words about our sweet Zoe, we appreciate it.