Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, January 17, 2022

Happy Monday, furry folks!

Just want to share something I've noticed. 

Bridget looks good at any angle. I started to turn this one photo around and upside down and she looks good no matter what....It's hard to tell which is the original photo. 

Can you tell? Answer at the bottom of the post ~ no peeking!


Another shot:


Photo #3:


And, finally, Photo #4:


It's hard to tell, isn't it?

It's number three!!! If you guessed it, congratulations!

Enjoy the week ahead and stay nice and warm and safe. xoxoxo

~Tom, Bridget & Penny xoxoxo

10 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I would have guessed #1, but you are right that she looks good from every angle.

Eastside Cats said...

Oh Tom, you are hilarious!
Bridget does indeed look fab from any angle.
Taking photos of Da Boyz means we often have to rotate the image too.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I guessed it but I can't prove it!

catscue said...

What a beauty! I choose #4.

catladymac said...

Sometimes the position of the cat and the format of the camera don't match but the picture can't be passed up !

The Island Cats said...

You’re right, Tom, Bridget is very pretty.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We thought #1 too, yep, looking good from all angles!

meowmeowmans said...

We guessed #23, but Bridgie looks great from every angle!

pilch92 said...

Bridget is beautiful.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood we guessed fotoz two.....bridget ewe bee lookin most gorgeouz frum everee angle :) ☺☺♥♥