Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, January 10, 2022

A Bouquet for Us All

Hi, furriends!

I can't say I'm a flower person and rarely, if ever, do I get a bouquet. I did recently and I love it!


The housekeeper bought it for us and there's a rose for each of us. As you can see here, I picked mine right quick - especially after I smelt it, ha! It's packed with nip!

The other two went to the sweet ladycats in my life. Bridget loves hers!


Penny got the other one. She wasn't too sure about it. Maybe, like me, she wasn't used to getting flowers. 


Anyway, my girls are happy and I got some points for being thoughtful!

Have a good week!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

The housekeeper knows her audience, Tom!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

The catnip roses are a lovely idea. I never would have thought of them.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz......de flowerz R awesum !!! may bee next month ewe will get sum "grazz" two grow ..."mor" in.....hint hint ~~~ :) ☺☺♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are the best sort of roses to have, Tom.

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

What a cute boquet!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You do make a terrific flower child!

pilch92 said...

Very cool. You are so sweet to share.

meowmeowmans said...

OOH. Now that's a great bouquet, Tom! Glad you and the ladies enjoyed. :)

Catscue said...

Everyone should get a surprise flower bouquet once in a while and those are pawsome - enjoy!

Furries said...

The roses are cute. I'm sure they'll get lots of sniffing.