Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, November 22, 2021

Turkey Week!

Hi, Furriends!

It's Day One of Turkey week!!

I can't wait to have some! They tell me it has an ingredient in it that makes you sleepy. Really? With cats, how can anyone tell? 

Zzzzzzz.....


 

Ssshhhhh! Don't wake me! I have to rest up for the holiday!

Have a nice Thanksgiving everybody!

8 comments:

Catscue said...

Awww, you are too sweet when you are napping Tom! Of course you're pretty sweet when you are awake too. The kitties here are following your example and getting lots of rest ahead of Turkey Day.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Have a good rest and an even better holiday.

The Island Cats said...

You wanna know something, Tom? I don’t like turkey! Happy Turkey Day to you and yours. ~Ernie

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm ready for some turkey snoozin' too!

pilch92 said...

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. With lots of turkey.

Eastside Cats said...

Hope you are able to fill up your tummy with turkey meat, Tom!

meowmeowmans said...

Smart, Tom! Ya gotta rest up make the most of that turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving! XO

Smudge said...

Hope y'all had a good one! I actually got to enjoy a few tender morsels of burd this time!!