Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, April 26, 2021

Totally Penny

Hi, friends!

I decided it was high time I devoted some space on my blog to Penny. 

The housekeeper and I were able to capture a couple of really great photos of her and wanted to share them. 


When she turned her head to look back at the camera, it was the dreaded red eye..It's kinda scary, if you ask me. Either that or she looks like a stoplight!


 Looks awesomely cute, though!

Still very shy around Bridget and me, but she's coming along. We all just have to be patient. Cats know all about patience, except when we're hungry, right?

Have a good week, everyone and best wishes from me, Penny and Bridget!

7 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Penny is a pretty girl and it is nice to see her.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Penny, you are such a sweet and pretty girl, we're glad to see you!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

That is a big red eye all right! Nice to see Penny though and nice to hear she is coming along fine in her socialization.

Eastside Cats said...

Penny is a baby doll, and her name suits her.
She is learning to trust.

The Island Cats said...

It’s nice to see Penny. She is a pretty girl.

meowmeowmans said...

Penny is so pretty! It's really nice to see here today. :)

Smudge said...

How wonderful of you to share the spotlight with sweet Penny, red eye and all.