Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, August 12, 2019

We"re Baaaaack!!!

Hello, effurrybody and the guy in the red satin tux..(I don't know who he is. Besides, I just made him up!)

I missed everybody while our computer was down. It was like a member of the family had to go to the hospital. I guess staying at a tech place for a few days to get repaired is like the same thing.

Here's how I initially reacted to the news that everything was getting back to normal:


I know. I can be an ass.

But, after I thought about it, I got really excited.

I did miss you guys and I'm happy to be back on here, ready to read your comments and let me know how you're doing! (I'll come visit, too - I'll even call first...just kidding!)

Tom

If you want to be in on the celebration of our return, go to Fr. Tom Fishworthy on Facebook!


12 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you have your computer back! Computer problems make cranky humans.

Eastside Cats said...

Oh Tom, when I'm having troubles with a computer, I go MENTAL!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....we iz glad yur bak N even tho we canna say sew on face book we will say sew heer....nice ta see ya again !! :) ♥♥

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Welcome back!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Sick computers are no fun at all, we are glad you are back!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

computer problems are so annoying. Glad you are back!

Ivan from WMD said...

We're so dependent on our computers that when it goes down, the world practically ends!

Tamago said...

Sorry to hear your computer was down and glad it's back! But your nap is more important...it should not have been interrupted :-)

Timmy Tomcat said...

We are glad you are back too Tom

pilch92 said...

Welcome back.

meowmeowmans said...

Yippee! We're so glad you'reback!

Smudge said...

Welcome back, y'all. Computer issues do suck, no question about it. Glad your back, though.