Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, July 9, 2018

C'mon Over, The Water's Fine!

Hi, my poor sweltering friends!

I feel your pain. It's been so hot I can't even sit in the rectory window any more. The sun beating down and my water dish - ahem, oh holy men - sits with warmed up water.

Desperate, I sought out my favorite watering hole for saving souls and discovered something new they've added. A JACUZZI! My watering hole has water, haha *giggling* That's right! There at the Pearl and Swine, they've added a bubbly, cooling and refreshing jacuzzi.

I've been told I can invite my friends, so you're most welcome!


Ahhhh...heavenly furs upon my soul! This feels good!!

Don't let the water discourage you. You can always sip your beverage lying along the edge. I started out there, stuck a few toes in the water and then said the heck with it, plunged right in!

So, we'll be here most afternoons right after lunch. 

See you soon! (Nip is on the house)

Hey, I can hear confessions in here, haha!!

Tom

9 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh, I don't know about that water thing!

The Island Cats said...

We're heading over and bringing the niptinis!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

On a really hot day a dip in the water can help cooling one off

Colehaus Cats said...

Hey, some of us don't mind water at all! We'll bring extra towels for those who only want to get their toesies wet.

The Florida Furkids said...

Looks fabulous to us!!!

The Florida Furkids

Eastside Cats said...

Well, now...that's something!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....now thiz iz what we call chillaxin, tozz sum fish in ther N yur all sew multee taskin !! :) ☺☺♥♥

Ivan from WMD said...

Well...we *have* been known to stick our feet in our water fountain...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Eric would definitely have joined you in there.