Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, October 11, 2021

Doing My Stretches

 Hi, my furry friends!

And, here we are...another Monday, but this time, I'm geared up for a good week!

I'm even back to my exercises, doing stretches so I can stay limber and maintain my exquiseet fizzeek! What sort of exercises do you do?



I can't put my foreleg behind my head yet, but I'm working on it! 

And, remember, to stretch your mind as well as your body for a completely awesome you!

~~Tom

15 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Keep up the good work, Tom. You have a very good fizz-eek!

Eastside Cats said...

Tom, I feel that my mind has been stretched beyond capacity during this pandemic and election cycle, but thank goodness for the library and books...and, of course...CATS!

Catscue said...

Those are some impressive 'cizes! Our kitties are doing the chasing each other up and down the stairs 'cizes today - MOL! Me, I just do the bend and scoop several times daily :).

Brian's Home Blog said...

You're doing a really amazing job!

The Island Cats said...

Be careful, Tom. You might tie yourself up in a knot!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

We do the chasing exercises when we are not eating or sleeping

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood.......uh......well.....

hay ewe look most handsum buddy.....grate werk on yur tech neek for yur fizz eek ;) ☺☺♥♥

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Good stretching Tom! OUr mom should take some stretching lessons from you.

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith said...

Way to go, Tom!
Stretching is a great way to maintain your svelte feline physique.

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith said...

Stretching is a great way to keep your svelte, feline physique, Tom!

meowmeowmans said...

Great job with those stretches, Tom! It's important to stay limber. :)

XO

Lone Star Cats said...

Daily stretches are important!

Smudge said...

Well aren't you the limber one! Actually, dad would say that he's caught big ol' me in some pretty amazing poses during bath time.

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Our favorite exercises are hunting exercises. Hunting down that kibble and treats! With our Mumsy, it stretches all our minds! Hey, thank you for visiting us, and helping us feel like we’re home again. Hugs!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Stretchin' is super important, for sure. Peepers and I both do stretches every day. Not together though, of course. She can't keep up with me, you see. You know, on account of my bein' a cat and her bein' a peep and cats bein' way better at stretchin' than peeps. MOUSES!