Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, March 1, 2021

Forward, March!

 Hi, Friends,

Call me impatient as a snail on steroids, but I want spring to come in the worst way!!

Winter means no open windows, just as simple as that and so frustrating. The last time we had window whiffies was in a past life? During the time of Julius Ceaser  or Caeser (does anybody know how to spell his name?)...shoot, I don't even remember when.

In case you need a little spring inspiration, or just want to see my handsome self basking in the warmth of a past sunpuddle, here are photos to thaw out the furs!

Bridget
                                                                         



Housekeeper has a time getting me to make my bed!



               My favorite photo and now art...Renoir, can you top this?


Happy March, everybody!


~TOM~ 

11 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's very pretty art. We're ready for Spring too. We were just getting windows open again but now that Seal has asthma that ends that.

Eastside Cats said...

Tom, I am so with you on this one!
Enough of the deep freeze; we want warmth and flowers and sunshine!

Catscue said...

I just love your fluffy furs, and in sunshine they glow!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

March 1 here and even in the rainy Pacific Northwest, today the sun is streaming through the windows with temps in the fifties. Good morning for all cats to pick their windows and have morning snoozes!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy March and lots of sun puddles are wished for you!

Ivan from WMD said...

Wasn't it just yesterday that it was Catmas?

Furries said...

Even in the dead of winter we get the window cracked open for a few minutes of fresh air. You need to talk to your window manager about that.
Your Renoir-effect art is beautiful. It could be a notecard.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Yay March! Lots of great days to come Tom and Bridget! Very nice Art too

meowmeowmans said...

We love your art, and yes, we are SO ready for spring to get here. The sunpuddles are definitely getting a bit warmer! XO

Smudge said...

Happy March right back at you, Tom. Yeah, I think everybody is about up to here with cabin fever at this point. We've had some nice warm days down here in between the chillier ones, and I can feel that real spring is on the way. Have a wonderful weekend!

Katie Isabella said...

TOm and Bridget...looking very wonderful. Mom wants to sneak in there and smooch you both. IF you said it was OK.