Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, December 14, 2020

Advent Calendar Blues

Hi, friends!

Question of the day: How do I make my gorgeousness fit into a tiny little doorway?




This is how, my friends. It's a tight squeeze, but here I am!!





Penny and Bridget are behind their own doors, not revealed just yet. That's all right with me. I have some peace and quiet on my very own Advent calendar. 

Hope you're enjoying your own calendar with a surprise every day!!

(Hmmm...I wonder which door they're behind..nah, I'm not going to look ahead!)

TOM



9 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You two gotta be mighty cute back there!

Catscue said...

You are too good not to look ahead Tom. That is a lovely calendar, I haven't seen one like it yet.

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I always loved Advent calenders--especial the ones with chocolates!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I love your advent calendar!

Timmy Tomcat said...

That is a really cool Advent Calendar Tom. I hope Dad makes us one

meowmeowmans said...

Well, we would love opening a door and seeing you cuties!

Eastside Cats said...

Very festive, Tom!

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith said...

A wonderful Advent calendar!

Furries said...

I had to biggify the photo, but you sure did it. You're behind that tiny door.