Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, October 26, 2020

WHAT HAVE WE HERE??


Hello furriends!

Here we are, back again with a new post, a new week and new side shots!

I never realized until we were photographed together from the side that we have cheek stripes!



 

Look at Bridget!! Hahahaha!!! Looks like war paint!! No wonder she's so cantankerous!!

I know, I'm being cheeky..get it? Now, as for me, my side stripes are more subtle, delicately defined, accenting my profile in just the right manner in all kinds of light. The lines accent my features perfectly, my whiskers, too. Just call me...gee, I don't know...handsome?

You can call Bridget Sacajazilla, Indian for "Speaks with forked tongue."

Okay, I'll be nice. But...why? 

Getting the evil eye, so I better sign off.  Besides, I think I heard the bell for chow.

Til next time, check out your own good-lookin' profiles!

~TOM~






11 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

There certainly is some matchy-matchy thing going on there, with your cheek stripes, Tom!
Or, should we call them, cheeky stripes?!?
;-)

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith said...

You both look lovely!
Winston and Emily send purrs :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

I do love your side stripes, y'all look terrific!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

oh em cod guyz....theez pro filez shotz iz awesum !!!! !!!! !!!!

we think penny haz side pro filez stripz all sew huh...

way kewl :) ☺☺♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You both have lovely cheek stripes.

The Island Cats said...

Nice profiles!

Furries said...

I think you both have beautiful cheek stripes.

Timmy Tomcat said...

We really love both your Cheek Stripes. Me and Miss Fitz have them to a lesser degree but we are tabby cats all. Don't miss a meal on our account Tom get moving

Catscue said...

Cheeky boy! You'd better watch out or Bridget will get her revenge - MOL!

meowmeowmans said...

You both sure have great profiles, Tom and Bridget! Awesome cheek stripes!

Smudge said...

Awesome profile shots indeed. Dad says his old, old bud Isaac and Isaac's son Fluff Fluff had typical matching M's on their tabby foreheads. Y'all stay safe now, you hear?