Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, May 25, 2020

Memorial Day - Between Heaven and Earth..


A day to remember all the sacrifices made by those past and present.

We wanted to post this link, just in case you haven't seen it already or would just like to go through the experience once again.


The Angel Flight


Love to you all.

~Tom, Bridget and Julie Mackenzie xoxo


6 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

We'll never forget those who gave everything for our freedoms.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those Angel Flights are really special. We will always remember our heroes each and every day.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I haven't seen that video before. It is very moving.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz, thanx for sharin de link, we hafta watch thiz on R own dee vize later; de gurlz werk pea sea iz funkee two day ???

♥♥♥♥♥

Furries said...

I've never seen that video. It's very moving. Thanks for sharing.

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, what an amazing video. We are so grateful for those who've given their all for all of us.