Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, January 20, 2020

Make A Wish!

Hi, everybody!

Today is a special occasion. Not only is it typically Mancat Monday, but it's also the housekeeper's birthday! I don't know how old she is, but she tells me the big reveal will come after she's 90!

Her wish? I asked her that because wishes on one's birthday are really important.

She said she wants me healthy and happy for a long, long time. I want this wish to come true, too!

So, to celebrate we broke out the balloons and I'm offering free rides..any takers??


Have a good week!

Cake...?? Nipcake?? Let's celebrate!

Tom and Julie Mackenzie xx

12 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Wishing The Housekeeper many happy returns of the day!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Happy Birthday! How lucky it is to have a birthday on a holiday!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy birthday to the Housekeeper! I hope her wish comes true too because we all want you around for a long time.
We stayed at a B&B last autumn for a few days called the Flying Fish.

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday to the housekeeper. We hope she has a great day.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Awww, Happy Birthday to your fabulous housekeeper from all of us here!

Ivan from WMD said...

Happy birthday to the housekeeper! We certainly hope her wish comes true!

Lone Star Cats said...

Happy birthday to her!

Timmy Tomcat said...

We wish the old one a very happy birthday. Our old one is like 13 cat years so we share that. Did you get a gift? If you cant catch a mousie a nice bug always is appreciated. We have none left so have to send out. Purrs Tom

Katie Isabella said...

Happy Happy Burfday to the Housekeeper and I want YOU Tom, to live till your Mim is 90! Both of you be well, be happy and love and smoochies to you both.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....a most happee 21st two yur mom....hope her hada grate day and lotz oh fun N heerz two a yeer a head filled with happeez N healtheez ☺☺♥♥

catladymac said...

Happy Purrthday and many more to The Housekeeper !

Furries said...

What a fun way to celebrate a birthday. I hope your Housekeeper had a fun day.