Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, July 15, 2019

Cool Stuff..Kinda, Sorta, Maybe

Guess what!

I made a discovery just yesterday.
Did you know when you go to type "LOL" but you're at the wrong keys next to it, it comes out "KIK?"

Silly, I know, but I had to tell you. That's in case you didn't know already. Inquiring minds need to be satisfied, right?

And here's something: This weird happening with the housekeeper's and my silhouettes on the wall.


Now, I was in the far window and the sun, as bright as it was, cast my shadow on the far wall opposite. The housekeeper couldn't leave well enough alone. She had to stick her head up while sitting on the couch. Anyway, it looks like we're cuddling and I'm bigger than she is, KIK!!!!!

Shadows are fun, but this is just another instance where I notice the cool stuff and have to be the one to point it out.

Next time you're sunbathing, see if a shadow is sitting behind you!

Next time I'll be Batman,
Tom

14 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Tom, I would have held up my two fingers in the Victory sign, and made sure it looked like you had antennae! LOL! After all, I have antennae on the cats in my blog logo...Cats are from space.

Catscue Catmom said...

Oh how fun! I'm going to have to pay attention to more shadows in the future. You'll make a great Batman Tom!

pilch92 said...

That is cool :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

You would be a good Batman!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood.....total lee awesum shadowz post....sorree de lamp had ta foto bomb ya tho !!!!!!!!!!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You have a very cool shadow, Tom!

Ivan from WMD said...

We never have that much fun here!

The Island Cats said...

Shadows are really cool. The mom tries to make shadow animals. KIK!

Timmy Tomcat said...

We dont have any flat space for shadows. Darn
Love yours though
KIK Huh? Well...

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Some of us cats notice shadows, while some of us cats don't seem to see tham at all! I wonder why?

Greg (felinecafe.net)

Katie Isabella said...

I have KIK'd on several occasions. And many more typos than I care to remember.

meowmeowmans said...

That shadow action is super cool, Tom. We're glad you saw it!

Katie Isabella said...

Tom, I loved your comment to me...and I am proud to be among your LadyCats. XX

Cathy Keisha said...

I thought her head was the rest of your body and was wondering why your fur was parted.