Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve..and the Sound of Wailing!

Every sad story needs a happy ending, don't you agree?

Here's a night before Christmas poem that starts out sad, but I make sure everyone in it discovers the true holiday spirit!


Hope you enjoyed it!

Here's one of my favorite manger scenes:


Now THAT'S where the true Christmas spirit began.

Many blessings and Merry Christmas!

Tom

7 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Meowry Christmas to you, Tom & your fameowly
Wishing you a beautiful Christmas
Lots of love
xox

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

๐ŸŽ„Merry Christmas!!๐ŸŽ„

catladymac said...

Merry Christmas to you and everybody at the Manse !

Brian's Home Blog said...

Merry Christmas from all of us!!!

meowmeowmans said...

Hey, we love that manger scene, too! Merry Christmas and the happiest of new years to you, dear friends. We love you!

Eastside Cats said...

It's a great time of year for wishing happiness and peace to all of your friends, Tom!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Love your Nativity scene and poem, Tom.