Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, December 31, 2018

A New Year Ahead and All the Best

Hello, friends,

Here we are the last day of 2018. Don't really know what to say except there's one thing that always comes up. Hope.

Chances are this next year is going to be pretty much the same as the last, but there's always hope that we'll all get through it in good health and without too much hurt or pain.

We hope for surprises, laughter and friends that'll be there for us.

Like you.

All the best to you in 2019 and let's continue to enjoy our sun puddles and our dreams.

My friend Bridget and I when she was just a kitten.
Take care,
Tom

8 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy New Year from all of us! We're ready for a better year here.

The Island Cats said...

Happy New Year to you!

Eastside Cats said...

Happy 'Mew' Year!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Happy New Year to you as well. What will be is always a surprise.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy New Year to you!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Happy Mew Year, friends!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy New Year, sweet pals! We love you guys, and wish you a 2019 chock full of happiness, health and all good things!

M Dawson said...

I think the world is in need of a better year and 2019 it will be!

Happy New Year!