Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tomcat Tuesday

Hello, efurrybody,

I am embarrassed to say that the housekeeper completely forgot what day it was yesterday. So, no regular post. Nothing. I even forgot, but she's supposed to remember first.

When Mancat Monday rolls around again, our dear chief cook and bottle washer will have seen something pasted all over to remind her not to forget her most important duty. Do you think this will get the message across?
I sure hope so!!


I plan to have Will make copies of this and stick it everywhere..including the fridge, the junk room, the doors and over by the stove. This way, she'll have a few days to let this sink in.

Also, to address lingering purrnative damages, I am insisting on fresh cod, baked to perfection appearing in my food dish. Not tuna, not salmon, but flaky - bones removed - tasty, cod.

All this should put us all back on track to move forward.

Come to think of it, I think this should be pasted over the pantry near the food, treats and nip so she doesn't forget to order those. I just can't take a chance that I'll be without the really important stuff as absentminded as she's getting to be.

*sigh*

So, on this Tomcat Tuesday, I wish you all good health and a blessed day.

Remindingly yours,
Tom

9 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Mancat Monday of Tuesday Tom!

Ivan from WMD said...

We need to try that cod request here, Tom. We wish you success with yours!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Have a good Tomcat Tuesday as well. We try to keep "gender" out of our post titles as the girls get huffy sometimes.

felinecafe.net

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...blessingz two ewe az well N indeed ewe will be blessed havin fresh cod ta dine on everee nite !!!! ☺☺♥♥

pilch92 said...

Good idea, I hope it works.

Lone Star Cats said...

Hope ya get your cod!

Eastside Cats said...

Manny and Chili Bruce would wolf down cod, salmon, tuna...or peanut butter sandwich or my morning oatmeal with bananas and almonds!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Forgot? MOUSES! You might wanna stick some signs on the mirrors in the bathroom, too. Peeps look at 'em a lot. Don't know why. Personally, I do not need to watch myself wash, at all. MOUSES!

meowmeowmans said...

She forgot??? What else could she be thinking about, Tom? We hope your reminders work!