Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, January 14, 2019

Half Cat - Half Flying Squirrel

Hi, effurybody!

Even if it is Mancat Monday, I think I'll turn over this post to my friend Bridget, showing what a kind, considerate mancat I am. Truth be told, I couldn't wait to show you how amazing she is! Ha!!

Thar she lands! This is the main reason real mice run in terror..she's been practicing going after nip mice!




Definitely ready for the Cat Olympics! We couldn't get a photo of her in the air, she's just too fast. You should see her chase the red dot. She actually catches it!

Very proud of her as any mancat would be.

Only athletic from the sidelines, I am
Purringly yours,
Tom


11 comments:

The Island Cats said...

And she has a very impressive tail!

Eastside Cats said...

Bridget has got it going on, Tom! Maybe watching her stirs your blood enough to count as exercise?

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Very gallant of you Tom! Bridget is one beautiful huntress, thanks for sharing her with us!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Bridget looks a true Athlete.

Brian's Home Blog said...

She sure looks pretty impressive and so is that tail!

Lone Star Cats said...

What a pawsome leap!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

She probably steers her way thru the air with that big tail!

Ivan from WMD said...

We are very impressed!

catladymac said...

Beautiful action shot of Miss Bridget !

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars Bridget; I am totally impressed and I daresay we may just be related with hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥

meowmeowmans said...

Wowee, Bridget! That's an amazing flying feat, for sure!