Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Monday, October 15, 2018

Incarcerated For No Reason

Hi, friends -

Is there any way I can live my life in peace? This is a parish. I am a clergyman who believes in prayer and minding my own business, and yet, I find myself arrested last night on charges of defacing church property.

It's an outrage, and the housekeeper wasn't even here to give them a piece of her mind.

The trial is unfolding this week. I have been remanded to the FurrCounty Jail which is horrible. I am innocent of all charges and I hope to find justice.

If you want to follow the day-by-day proceedings, go to http://www.facebook.com/FrTomFish

Here is what's circulating (between you and me, I know the judge. I hope she goes easy on me!):


10 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Hey Tom! We'll bring you a tuna cake...with a file so you can bust outta there!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang, that sounds seriously scary!

The Florida Furkids said...

Ut oh! What happened?

The Florida Furkids

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I wonder what the damage was? I have my suspicions!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood......we iz knot on facebook N canna see yur page coz sum big square keepz gettin in de way tellin uz JOIN NOW ~~~~~~~~~

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!! ☺☺☺♥

Eastside Cats said...

Hmm, now what the heck can this be about?!?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no! I am sure you must have been framed.

John Bellen said...

I'll want to see the evidence...

Lone Star Cats said...

Ya need me to stage a jailbreak?

meowmeowmans said...

Um, can't you get some sort of dispensation, Father Tom???