Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Such Craziness!!

 Talis insania oportet me libenter pati! Meeeeoooooowww!!!


I'm so be-funked and be-fuddled, I'm speaking Latin!! Help!

Things have been happening so fast and furious in this new year that all I find
myself doing is keeping my head down!!

New book, makeover of the first, another book in the works and all about me, my handsome sidekick, and my parish.

Hope all's well with my cat friends. Come visit me over on my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/FrTomFish 
and let everyone know you're willing to put up with me!! hehe

Love and hugs!!

--Tom 

10 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Sometimes crazy is interesting, sometimes not MOL!

pilch92 said...

It sounds like you do have a lot going on. Thanks for the update and the cute photo.

Summer said...

I dunno, lots of it sounds like GOOD crazy!

meowmeowmans said...

Sometimes fast and furious are good. And this sounds like it's one of those times when that's the case! We're SO looking forward to your new book. :)

Hugs and headbonks to you all, dear friends.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I already "like" you :)

Deziz World said...

Yep it's been purretty busy round our place too. have a blest day.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

^.,^ x5 ♥♥♥♥♥ sendz headbonkz 2 All!

Unknown said...

Father Tom Fishworthy and Friends has been included in our A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2016/02/a-sunday-drive_14.html

Just Ducky said...

Happy Valentine's Day.

Cats of wildcat woods said...

Thanks for stopping by our blogoversary party!