A few days ago I was tagged by not one, but two furriends. After burning a little Lenten incense to recover from my shock, I have come up with answers to their questions, but first, I want to introduce those who had the
1. Describe yourself in 7 words.Only seven?
Devout or Debonair (there was a tie)
2. What keeps you up at night?
I'm supposed to be up anyway but I'm not, usually. Nothing I like better in a rectory than when it's quiet, small lamps are lit and the clock in the hall is on sentry duty.
3. Who would you like to be?
First Cat or George Clooney
4. What are you wearing right now?
Well, let's see--what did I take out of my closet this morning? Polka-dotted underbritches, a top hat and tails--what the hell do you think I'm wearing? I'm a cat!
5. What scares you?
6. The best and worst of blogging.
The best are all the furriends we've made. Wouldn't trade them for all the hosts and holy water in the world. The worst? Because we all keep in such close touch through the CB, it's when we hear bad news. Of course, the good part is we rally 'round someone hurt or hurting and needs our prayers and that's a good thing.
The last website I visited.
The joy of catnip farming. Figured I'd learn to put my polydactyl pawthumbs to good use, digging and planting seeds and such.
8. What is the one thing I would change about myself.Not be so absent-minded or go ahead and give in to the urge to get myself a pickup truck.
9. Slankets, yes or no?OK, I'll bite. What's a slanket? Am I in trouble if I say yes?
|Hi, there. I have a collection of slankets.|
10. Say something about the dog and cat who tagged you.They are a couple of my best furriends on the CB and, like so many others, I look forward to their posts. I've never been to Portland, Oregon, Sage, but maybe someday I'll make it out there. CK is the crown princess of my heart. (see links above).
Effurybody, have a great weekend!!