Notes from a parish cat and his author Julie Mackenzie

My photo
I am Father Tom Fish, esteemed member of the religious team at Temptation of Christ Parish in the novels by author Julie Mackenzie. As to my background, I was invited into the rectory as a stray, laid on the charm, and was invited to stay, even honorarily ordained and no less spiritual than my sidekick Father Will. He dotes on me to high heaven and forgives all of my street cat proclivities, whatever the hell that means.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Update

Hi, everybody--

Just wanted to tell you that the website debut from last week continues to be a huge success..thanks, of course to my charm and personality. Best of all, though, are the new friends who have joined the party and will be following my adventures. Hello and welcome to: AbbyManx, ML, Noir the Texas Tabby, and Pierro.
There are also those new faces with their comments which I heartily appreciate! I hope I haven't forgotten anyone..

Before I forget, my next official post will be this coming Saturday morning, as usual, to start off the weekend. Once in awhile, there'll be an occasional mid-week post instead. I can only get on my site when nobody's looking.

So, 'til then, remember: The pearly gates have a cat flap so we can come and go. Dogs have to knock.

--Tom

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I am very happy it is getting good exposure and I see some of my friends are now your friends. I have some very smart friends!

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Hi, Brian~Glad you're close by..Yes, just put on the post to update everyone. The word is spreading!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hey, Tom, we are very happy to see that you have posted again! Looking forward to the next!